Counting my blessings…
86. A fun, spontaneous, unexpected father’s day fishing at a tilapia farm with new friends. (wish I had pictures!!)
87. Laughing together.
88. Screaming with excitement.
90. Knowing that my kids have the best dad EVER.
91. “Ice cream” snacks which are really frozen chocolate milk!
92. Hospitality from friends – which is saying a lot when it’s our crazy family of four!
93. Tropical treats.
94. Laughter on swings.
95. The way Koa is mesmerized by his brothers.
96. Getting out of the house.
97. An afternoon at the park – such a simple thing can bring so much joy.
98. My children learning lessons at the river with daddy each week.
99. An amazingly blessed life.
100. Giggles at the kitchen table.
101. Koa napping so I can do this quick post!